- 2 tablespoons flax seeds, finely ground
- 6 ounces zucchini (about 2 medium), grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/ 3 oat milk
- 1/ 2 cup masala chai almond + cashew butter
- 1/ 2 cup date sugar
- 1/ 4 cup avocado oil or sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/ 2 cup medjool dates (about 6), pitted and roughly chopped
- 3/ 4 cup chopped dark chocolate
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
Coat a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
Stir flax seeds and salt into grated zucchini and let sit for about 5 minutes.
Stir oat flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl to combine.
Stir oat milk, masala chai almond + cashew butter, date sugar, avocado oil, and vanilla extract into zucchini mixture until well combined. Stir in dry ingredients until no patches of flour remain, then fold in dates and chopped chocolate.
Add batter to prepared loaf pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs, about 1 hour (if you notice the top is getting too dark you can tent with a sheet of foil).
Let cool in pan completely before slicing and serving. Wrap leftovers in foil and store at room temperature for up to 2 days, then transfer to refrigerator if necessary.