- 1 1/ 2 pounds Ground beef Beef
- 1 chopped Small onion Onion
- 1 cups Shredded taco cheese Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Olive oul Oil
- 1 Taco seasoning Seasoning
In cast iron skillet sauté onion in olive oil until softened. Add ground beef cook until browned. Drain grease.
Add taco seasoning and sauté until blended. Add cheese. Set aside.
- 1 cups flour Flour
- 1 cups Cornmeal
- 2 eggs Egg
- 1 1/ 2 cups buttermilk Buttermilk
- 1 salt Salt
- 1 baking soda Baking soda
Combine flour cornmeal baking soda and salt mix in a bowl. Add buttermilk and eggs mix with dry ingredients and pour on top of taco meat mixture
Bake 400 degrees 30 minutes