I’m here campaigning for more people to make granola from scratch! It’s so quick, easy, and customizable, that I find myself whipping a different batch every week. This tahini and chocolate number is a pantry-staple classic, using up my favorite provisions from Feedfeed’s online shop! A quick combo of sweetened tahini and spices gives rolled oats a fragrant and nutty punch, only to be finished off with chopped chocolate for a touch of decadence. It’s just as good on your morning granola as it is on a scoop of ice cream at the end of the day!
- 1/ 2 cup India Tree Demerara Sugar
- 1/ 2 cup Seed + Mill Organic Tahini
- 2 tablespoons La Tourangelle Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- 3/ 4 teaspoon Amagansett Sea Salt
- 3 cups One-Degree sprouted rolled oats
- 1/ 2 cup chopped raw almonds
- 1 bar Valrhona Araguani 72% chocolate, roughly chopped
Preheat the oven to 350˚F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, tahini, coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt until well combined.
Add in the oats and almonds and toss to coat. Spread in an even layer on the prepared sheet pan
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, tossing halfway through, until golden and fragrant. Let cool completely, then toss with the chopped chocolate.
Transfer to an airtight container for up to 1 month.