- 1/ 2 cups vegan butter
- 3/ 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/ 4 cups plant based milk
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/ 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1/ 4 cups Cocoa powder
- 1/ 4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons vegan choco chip cookies
In a bowl mix sugar and butter for around 1-2 minutes. Add vanilla extract and milk, mix and keep aside.
In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and make a dough. Initially, it may look a bit dry but if you continue mixing, it will reach the right consistency.
Line a baking tray with baking paper. Scoop the cookie dough with an ice cream scoop and arrange on the baking sheet keeping some distance as the cookies will expand on baking.
Bake in a preheated oven for around 13-15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
Once ready, take them out of the oven. Allow them to reach room temperature and enjoy!