- 60 grams Chickpea Flour,
- 60 milliliter Oat Milk, cold
- 40 milliliter Water, cold
- 1/ 2 whole Lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder,
- 1/ 2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika, powder
- 1/ 2 Cayenne Pepper, cayenne pepper
- 1 handful of Coriander, chopped
Place all ingredients in a bowl and combine until a thick pancake like consistency (add a little more water if too thick) but you don't want it too runny.
Leave the mixture to sit for 20 minutes at room temperature, this allows the flour to absorb the liquid
Heat a non - stick frying pan on a high heat with 1 tbsp of oil, once hot add your batter to the frying pan all in one go.
Fry each side for 2 - 3 minutes until golden brown, flipping once the first side is done. (Keep checking to ensure it doesn't burn).
Once cooked, top with all of your favourite veggies. My favourite combos are: 1. Cherry tomatoes, avocado, spring onions and lime juice 2. Sauteed red onion, garlic, yellow pepper and spinach