- 2 slices bread, of choice, toasted
- 1 tablespoon ghee, butter, or drizzle of olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) fillet salmon
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- sprinkle salt
- sprinkle pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, optional
- 1 teaspoon dill, optional
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
Spread butter on toast.
Take the salmon out of the package and blot dry with a towel, drizzle with avocado oil and brush to cover. Season with salt and pepper.
Heat cast iron skillet over medium low for about 3 minutes.. Once the pan is warm add the avocado oil into the pan. Increase the heat to medium-high. Place the salmon fillet skin side down in the pan and press down firmly with a spatula so it comes into contact with the surface of the hot pan. Cook the salmon for about 3 minutes. Carefully turn salmon fillet over and cook for another 5 minutes. Salmon is cooked when it flakes easily. Remove salmon from pan.
Top toast with salmon, radishes, chives, sesame seeds, and fresh dill if desired. Enjoy!