- 2 cups Raw nuts, and seeds (i used almonds, sunflower and pumpkin seeds)
- 1/ 2 cup Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/ 2 cup large flake coconut
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/ 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, (add 2 more tbs if desired)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
Coarsely chop nuts and seeds. If using activated nuts and seeds you do not need to heat them, as they are already crispy. If you are using raw nuts and seeds, add them to a pan or pot and stir over low heat until they’re warmed through and a bit toasty, about 5 minutes.
Add coconut, cinnamon, salt and drizzle with maple syrup and melted coconut oil. Stir to coat.
Stir over low heat until coconut is toasted! Let granola cool and enjoyyy!! Store any leftovers in a well sealed glass jar.