This recipe is featured in our free weekly meal plan. This edition is sponsored by our friends at Filippo Berio Olive Oil and features a wide range of recipes all made with heart-healthy and flavorful olive oil!
- 1 ripe tomato, cut in wedges
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 10 olives, rinsed
- 8 radishes, cut in half
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1/ 2 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Filippo Berio Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/ 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/ 4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- salt, to taste
- 4 cups romaine lettuce or mixed salad greens, cut into 2 inch pieces
In large bowl, mix together tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, olives, radishes, red onion and parsley; toss with olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, oregano and pepper. Season with salt to taste. Serve on bed of lettuce.