- 4 chicken breasts
- 2/ 3 cup Filippo Berio Delicato Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1/ 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/ 2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/ 3 cup dry white wine
- 2 red peppers
- 3 stalks celery with leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons capers packed in vinegar, drained
- 1/ 2 lemon, juiced
- tomato, finely chopped, for garnish
- chives, chopped, for garnish
- crusty bread, for serving
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place chicken in roasting pan and drizzle with 1/4 cup olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes; pour in wine. Roast for 5 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Thinly slice and return to roasting pan; let cool completely.
Meanwhile, roast peppers for 20 minutes or until lightly blistered. Place in resealable plastic bag and seal; let cool completely. Pull skin off peppers and slice thinly; discard seeds.
In large bowl, toss chicken and pan juices with roasted red peppers, celery, pine nuts, capers, 1/4 cup olive oil and lemon juice. Adjust seasoning to taste.
Divide evenly among six plates. Sprinkle with chopped tomato and chives. Drizzle with remaining oil. Serve immediately with crusty bread.