- 5 ounces rice noodles
- 1/ 2 pound large shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, adjust to taste
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- Cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Peanuts, chopped for garnish
- Lime wedges, optional
Prepare rice noodles according to package instructions, just until tender. Rinse under cold water to prevent sticking. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine all sauce ingredients together.
Add the shrimp in a lightly oiled skillet on medium heat, stirring until cooked through and pink, about 1-2 minutes. Add garlic and cook until aromatic. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
In the same preheated skillet, lightly oil the surface, crack the eggs, and scramble until cooked through. Add noodles, sauce, bean sprouts, and shrimp to the pan. Toss everything to combine.
Stir in green onions and remove from heat. Top with chopped cilantro, peanuts, and slices of lime on the side as desired. Enjoy!