Baked Sweet Potato And Beet Chips With Rosemary And Smoked Salt
Baked Sweet Potato & Beet Chips with Rosemary & Smoked Sea Salt- tzatziki to dip. Slice thinly, toss with a drizzle of avocado oil, rosemary and sea salt then bake on parchment paper at 375F for about 20-30 min. Flip halfway through
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 golden beet
- 1 red beet
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary minced
- 1/2 tsp smoked salt
1. Preheat the oven to 220F and peel all your vegetables.
2. Using a mandolin, thinly slice the vegetables to about 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Toss slices in a bowl with olive oil, rosemary and salt.
4. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper and place the chips on them. Make sure none of the chips are touching each other.
5. Bake for about 2 hours checking every 30 minutes.
6. Add another sprinkle of salt on them right out of the oven. Let them cool then enjoy!