- 2 cups heavy cream, cold
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, cold
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1 tablepsoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/ 4 teaspoon cinnamon
In the bowl of a stand mixer (a hand mixer works as well) whip heavy cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Fold in the condensed milk until well combined.
Slice the peaches to your desired thickness. Add to a medium saucepan along with both sugars, lemon juice and zest, and cinnamon. Sauté peaches on medium heat until soft and caramelized.
Add alternating layers of the vanilla ice cream base with caramelized peaches into a loaf pan or freezer-safe container.
Freeze for at least 5 hours or until ready to serve. Enjoy!