Prosciutto, Lettuce, Tomato and Avocado Sandwich (PLTA)
Prep time 5mins
Cook time 8mins
Serves or Makes: 1 Sandwich
- 2 slices Fiorucci Prosciutto
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted as desired
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 heirloom tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/ 2 avocado, thinly sliced
- Fresh basil leaves, torn
- mayonnaise, to taste
- Flaky salt, to taste
- Coarsely cracked black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F
Place prosciutto on a lined sheet pan, bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
To assemble the sandwich, generously spread mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread. Add tomato slices and season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with avocado, lettuce, basil and crispy prosciutto. Close the sandwich with the remaining slice of bread and cut in half to serve.