Chocolate Dipped Bourbon Candied Bacon
Because it's Thursday
10 pieces of bacon
8 tablespoons maple syrup (or more as desired)
8 tablespoons brown sugar (or more as desired)
4 tablespoons bourbon
1/2 bar milk chocolate
1/2 bar dark chocolate
1. Fry half of the bacon in a big skillet.
2. Once bacon starts to crisp pour half the maple syrup over bacon.
3. Flip bacon and sprinkle half the sugar
4. Pour 2 tablespoons bourbon on bacon and then let caramelize.
5. Put bacon on a wire rack and let it set for a few minutes or until the candy coating hardens.
6. Melt both chocolates and one by one dip bacon half way into the melted chocolate.
7. Put back on wire rack and let the chocolate harden.
8. Repeat steps for second half of bacon.
9. Enjoy with friends or all by yourself!